·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5 Speed
818 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester 2.5X 5spd
19 Posts
F.R. Rocket's LLC Greenwich Ny 12834 Comming soon! - AWD DYNO brand new 40X60 Facility with 4 lifts and Rack.

They have a 720HP 1989 Rx-7 GTU its crazy in the 9s Check out the PIC! They made my Forester Turbo set up in 4 days! They are so fair on price most shops in Ny are around $65-$95 per hour they charge $45-$50 depending on amount of fabrication, hours to do the job "deadlines" ect. Easy guy to talk to belive his name is Jason. They have a wicked exhaust machine they made my whole exhaust and turbo kit with it :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 bugeye rally car!!!
22 Posts
Broken Motorsports in Union City, NJ.

they specialize in motor and trans swaps, but also build rally cars and do everything else from maintenance to upgraded bolt ons and custom pieces as well.

Broken Motorsports

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5 Speed
818 Posts
There are quite a few owners here from L.I.
Are there ANY tuners on the Island?!
there is a guy known as "turbo mike" from over on lisc.com. hes from mass but he comes down to long island every so often and tunes over at no limit motorsports. im not thrilled with nolimit as an installation shop, but he is a GREAT tuner and i highly recommend. he could just be a little hard to get in touch with sometimes.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
heres my .02...

i like to keep my business local - but for a one stop shop(tuning/installs) you cant go wrong w/ MSPT(ive been dealing w/ for 8 years) or EFI logics(CT).

also for an amazing alignment, i highly recommend TKX. tasos is the man!

·
Super Subie Fan
2004 Forester XT 6spd MT (2005 STI)
287 Posts
F1Dyno is closed! I lived in Yarmouth, Maine, from 05-08 and when I tried to go there to have my STI tuned in late 07, they had closed down. Ended up going to TDC in NH.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
i thought tdc closed up shop too, jon their tuner after all the problems picked up and went to cali. HBspeed is their shop name now...

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT Premium
87 Posts
Is anyone familiar with a performance shop somewhere in RI/MA? I'd love to do some upgrades and get a decent tuning sometime in the next few months, but I'd rather stay local and somewhere I know does a good job.

·
Registered
1997 Legacy Outback 5MT
19 Posts
not really a vendor, but great performance shop with lots of subaru knowledge, DeltaV Motorsports in Richmond, VA.

...I can't post the website because I haven't posted 15+ times. Hopefully you can figure it out from below:

vvvvvv.deltavmotorsports.[0M

41 - 60 of 76 Posts