2007 STI
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Never heard of ma-motorsports. Great!

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
Word on teh street is that F1Dyno here in Westbrook, ME has closed its doors. :( Thread on NASIOC states that the dyno got fubar'd and the owner is chucking in the towel. Sad cuz Dave is a good guy who knows his stuff.

·
Registered
aged MY04 FozXS/02 ImpTS 4EAT/5MT
12 Posts
you can add...

Synaptic 3 in Candia, NH www.synaptic3.com

no online ordering, as far as I know, but they do lots of turbo/rollcage fabication, race car prep, etc. Went there for a NABISCO "mini"-meet in January... amazing shop, nice guys.

·
Ze flying Russian
2007 STI
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
added. thank you, everybody.

·
Registered
2008 Subaru FSXT
218 Posts
Oakos Automotive - Sterling Heights, MI
www.oakos.com

They ship same day if you order in the morning and I will have stuff in VA in no more than 2 days. It used to be 1 day when I lived in western PA.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT
1,553 Posts
If you could add my friend's shop TurboTime that would also be great. They are really starting to get a lot more into Subaru stuff as of late, but they started off as a solely Sy/Ty shop and branched out to DSM's and now have started to get a really strong foundation for Subarus. The main mechanic over there drives an FXT and is soon to be putting on a PT67 (if I remember correctly) and a whole slew of other nastyness parts on it.

Website URL: www.turbotime.us

If you need to get ahold of anyone be sure to call and talk to Eric, he's the owner. The main mechanic there is ALSO a subaru Master Tech, so if you need anything done and are within driving distance to TurboTime, I HIGHLY suggest that you do it. Their labor rates are really good and they do very quality work, they had my uppipe installed in about 3 hours tops.

Oh, and one other thing, tell him "The Monkey" sent you. I earned the nickname from them by doing a whole bunch of random work around the shop for them a while back. :biggrin:

-Steve

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
15 Posts
dont forget DynoFlash in Stamford CT. they do alot of Evo's but they do Subie's too. The owner Al is one of the best Open Source tuners in the country. DynoFlash.com

21 - 40 of 76 Posts