Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
05 XTi FMIC
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 Dynapack pulls (Thx Mastro) scheduled for 9/8 with my new TDC STG2 tune and was wondering what are the logging possibilities with Dynapack. I dont have a laptop to datalog so I was hoping to utilize the logging from the Dynapack to email to Joe for any tweaking needs. :icon_biggrin:
I know the Dynpack reads high HP/TQ, but what the hell the pulls are free!! :icon_cool:

I would guess I need these:

RPM
Throttle position
IAT
MAP
MAF
Ig timing
KC
WGDC
IAM

Are these all an option with the Dynapack? (Datalog/Dyno novice)
Any additions to the above list needed?

Thx for your time.

P.S. Map is Smooooth, increased drivability and a nice Butt-Dyno effect over COBB OTS for the price. Thx to Joe more to come.......

·
Registered
27 car gear
846 Posts
Unless the dyno can interface with your OBD port, I don't think it can :(

Perhaps ask the dyno shop, if they have some sort of subaru experience, and can log some of the runs for you?

Most shops I've been to only log RPM/AFR/knock

I'm pretty sure Mastro can log for you... I mean with a website like mastrowrx.com you would think they could :p

·
Asphalt Surfers Unlimited
2004 Forester XT
742 Posts
The Dynapack logs axle RPM and can infer engine RPM from that depending on what gear you are doing pulls in. You configure the factor in the software depending on gear ratio and final drive.

If they have the sensors, it will also log A/F ratio and intake (or ambient) temperatures.

Obviously it gives you torque and HP figures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts