2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
Hey Dempsey,
I checked out the vid thinking it was going to be lame, but it was actually pretty good. way to make a trip to the store interesting.. even spotted a few subies in there.

your other vids were worth a laugh as well, nice 'drifting' foz style.. back in my days I wouldn't have the guts to be going around buildings all block style..

You seem to be a pretty level kid, I'm glad you stuck around and have a think skin. :biggrin:

mike

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
That video looks like how I drive normally. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Dempsey,
I checked out the vid thinking it was going to be lame, but it was actually pretty good. way to make a trip to the store interesting.. even spotted a few subies in there. Lol at one point I waved at a fellow Fozzie owner near the beginning of the video :p

your other vids were worth a laugh as well, nice 'drifting' foz style.. back in my days I wouldn't have the guts to be going around buildings all block style..

You seem to be a pretty level kid, I'm glad you stuck around and have a think skin. :biggrin:

mike
Heh I'm kinda embarassed about some of my older videos but whatevs.. Memories are always fun to have! That drifting video was such a blast to make. I'm super confident in stuff like that and brush it off when I crash or whatever because really, it's just a car, I can have it fixed, and you only live once! Appreciate the compliments btw :icon_wink:

That video looks like how I drive normally. :biggrin:
Well maybe we should hook up sometime and go for a drive! x]

Nice video. Very clear, most vids aren't as high quality it seems to me.
Thanks and yeah, I have a problem with bad quality... It's one of my pet peeves :biggrin:
I got to take home a new HD camera over this past week off from school and so I decided to play around with it a little :icon_razz: Ovbiously, it's not very good in low light lol

·
Registered
2004 XT
825 Posts
looks sweet man. love the drive in tahoe! which part do you live in? (south/north shore)? also where were you driving? is that just around the lake??

...man i miss tahoe

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
lol... this is pretty sweet. I wanna make one of these soon. :biggrin: Just need to rig my tripod so that it doesn't fall over in the back seat.

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
lol... this is pretty sweet. I wanna make one of these soon. :biggrin: Just need to rig my tripod so that it doesn't fall over in the back seat.
if you want a real mount just get a section of stair railing + 4 Ubolts + a ball mount. size it up across the back of the headrests and put the ball mount in the center, heck you could put it accross the backseat if you like. it makes a super solid in car camera mount. cost ~$12, I'd even put my camera on it..:biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts