Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 2.5RS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, the name is Jason.

Just like the title says, Im driving a black 99 rs. The car is stock, performance wise. Just a few exterior mods. Smoked corner lights and Hella 700ff replaced the stock fog lights.

Im currently looking at getting in to a forester. The reason being my wife and I are currently working on baby #2. :icon_wink: and the rs will be to small.

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
Welcome aboard, Jason! Happy Foz hunting! :biggrin:

·
Registered
:(
471 Posts
Welcome! I could definitely see the RS being too small for two little ones! A Forester will be a great addition along with the new baby =)
-Jess
Post up some RS pics for us to drool over!

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
the grass is always greener as they say; we got our foz for the space/family/dog so now I'm wanting an RS to play with.. have any pics?

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Forester Sport (CWP)
178 Posts
Hello fellow Minnesotan! :icon_cool:

Welcome!

I too have 00's RS and also own a 06's Forester for the fiancee.

Are you on MNSubaru? There is a few members there that are on here too.

Don't know if you are looking for a new or used but try giving Morrie Minnetonka Subaru a shot!

Good luck in your search!

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,070 Posts
Welcome Jason, that's the same reason I got my Forester. I have both kids with the RS for a while but being a two door just was not working out well. I'm happy I made the swap but do miss the RS since it's such a nice looking car. Good luck in your search :)

·
Registered
99 2.5RS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum,
the grass is always greener as they say; we got our foz for the space/family/dog so now I'm wanting an RS to play with.. have any pics?
Pics will come soon. The car needs to be washed. Slightly warmer weather creates a very salty car.

·
Registered
99 2.5RS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello fellow Minnesotan! :icon_cool:

Welcome!

I too have 00's RS and also own a 06's Forester for the fiancee.

Are you on MNSubaru? There is a few members there that are on here too.

Don't know if you are looking for a new or used but try giving Morrie Minnetonka Subaru a shot!

Good luck in your search!
Yeah, im on the mnsubaru forums a lot, mostly just browsing than posting.

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,070 Posts
The Forester won't be nearly as fun to drive...
Depends - I have a lot of fun in my Forester. The one thing I don't miss about the RS is every bonehead with a fart tip wanting to race me all the time. The sad truth about the RS is it was not nearly as quick or fast as it looks. My Forester XT OTOH is the exact opposite. I love the stealth factor and look on the faces of the same crowd when I was at the drag strip :biggrin:

·
Ol' Timer
2006 WRX Spec-C 6MT
5,961 Posts
I'm debating getting an older RS or Outback wagon for rally duty. That would be a really fun project.
Welcome aboard, good luck in the hunt!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts