Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring paddled CVT
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems like one of the green plastic attachment clips broke between the weatherstrip and the underside of the door (see attached) on my '08. Are the green clips available anywhere or any other advice? I have a very droopy weatherstip and some wind noise. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 Forester manual
8 Posts
I found suitable clips at a local Canadian Tire store. They needed to be shaped to fit a little but worked. My issue was the torn holes in the rubber itself. This I addressed by simply tying the rubber to the clip and has been working for 3 years! Good old string.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,945 Posts
@Barry_G if you need to replace those & want to buy new, I'd recommend contacting Jackie, @SubaruPartsGirl here on the forum. She's a forum supporting vendor & a parts wiz! Her direct number at Annapolis Subaru is (866) 509-3019.

Tell her you're a forum member, as she gives forum members a discount! :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

Reactions: Barry_G

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited High Torque CVT
783 Posts
Little late to the party but these are available and rather cheap. Driver's side? They are different from one side to the next which I found a little odd.

LH Lower Molding Clip - 909120028 - $.58/ea

Shipping - We do First Class Mail for these which is $4 anywhere in the US48.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited High Torque CVT
783 Posts
Hello!

I received an e-mail from a customer in regards to ordering these clips, I have sent several responses but they keep bouncing back to me. First I get a notification that there has been a delay and then later I get a message saying the message could not be delivered within the time limit. Send me a PM here and I will keep an eye out for it!

Thanks,
Jackie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts