Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 FXTi Stock
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to gauge interest in a Dent Removal Day. I have hosted this a couple times and wanted to see if there was interest in doing one for the Forester group.

Basically I would host a meet for those of us who need PDR (Paintless Dent Removal) with a Carmedic mobile dent remover. This would be hosted in the South end of Puyallup/Graham area.

Depending on the amount of cars, Carmedic will have one or even two guys on site to take care of those nasty door dings. I cannot give you their exact price for a dent as it is determined by the dent (quantity, depth, location, time to extract), however his prices are discounted because of the 'group buy' and his work is well worth it. (removed a ton from my forester and WRX to make it not look like a beat dog)

We need at least 5 cars to make this happen. Who would be interested?

Location would be my garage in South Puyallup. Closest major intersection is 176th and Meridian. I'll set up the event if we get enough people.

Timing/Date: mid-May

http://www.carmedic.biz/

Full disclosure: This is a friend of mine. I do not receive any compensation for hosting the event, the only benefit I get is the same that every attendee receives, discounted prices on dent removal.

Items of note:
First come, first served. Garage will open up in the morning around 9am. The event usually winds down around 2-3 in the afternoon. If there are still people in line and waiting at 2 then it will go later.

If people want to do pizza or burger burn or just snacks, maybe we could pull something together.

**Important**: No revving, burn-outs or *** hattery. We want to continue to do events like this as much as we can. Dont be "that guy" who gets the HOA to ban future events.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring
234 Posts
ah man i'm local and have several little annoying dings i've love to have fixed. I need to be on the local forum more often :\ I don't know that i've seen you around at all, but i'm regularly out and about in the Graham and Puyallup area.

·
Registered
2004 FXTi Stock
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We should have seen each other by now I would think. I'm always around the Meridian/176th area.

I really thought there would have been a huge response on this meet but got zero in the end.

I don't actually do the repairs and have a friend do it. So if you want to try and see about us trying to gauge interest for this year or I can try and set you up with a lone dent removal, just let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts