Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the canvas back bucket seat covers for the front and bench seat cover for the back.
Just got an email today that the interior door covers and a console cover are out.

If you are looking for a promo code - the only sale they ever have is during Black Friday weekend.

https://www.canvasback.com/index.php/subaru-forester-door-cover-15366.html

https://www.canvasback.com/index.php/subaru-forester-console-cover.html

What's even better is that the picture posted about it is on the actual Forester.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Rubber band
522 Posts
Nice, Love their stuff. Had a rear liner with two big Akitas. Protection was amazing. Please post pics when you get everything in.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post pics. Although after reading more about their console cover - it is just same hemmed material that you VELCRO onto the arm rest - I contacted canvas back and cancelled that part of the order. Went to a fabric store and got some material. Going to try to make my own with elastic around the sides. Going to make a sleeve in it to put a flexi cutting board and padding (probably a towel) then slip it over. I had nail marks in in outback for over 3 years from my GSD when I picked him up from the rescue. Will post picks once I finish the project.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post pics. Although after reading more about their console cover - it is just same hemmed material that you VELCRO onto the arm rest - I contacted canvas back and cancelled that part of the order. Went to a fabric store and got some material. Going to try to make my own with elastic around the sides. Going to make a sleeve in it to put a flexi cutting board and padding (probably a towel) then slip it over. I had nail marks in in outback for over 3 years from my GSD when I picked him up from the rescue. Will post picks once I finish the project.
Well that did not turn out well - Ended up just folding a piece of the material up and sewing it. Like a pillow case almost. Then got some wide elastic I had laying around and sewed the ends together to make an elastic rubber band.

Here are pics - Included the back seat extender my husband made for me. He did one for his Jeep and I got him to make this since the dog usually goes in my car. But it has a compartment to put things.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well that did not turn out well - Ended up just folding a piece of the material up and sewing it. Like a pillow case almost. Then got some wide elastic I had laying around and sewed the ends together to make an elastic rubber band.

Here are pics - Included the back seat extender my husband made for me. He did one for his Jeep and I got him to make this since the dog usually goes in my car. But it has a compartment to put things.
Thats for the pictures. Just purchased the door covers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts