Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Don't drink and drive!

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  The Black Box 
#1 ·
#3 ·
^^^
Didn't watch the link but they do that here in FLA also! Drunk on a bicycle. Even heard of a guy on a horse getting a ticket too.......he had horse power, only 1 HP, but I guess that is enough :). Seems like the only safe way is to have a DD or WALK.

#7 ·
^^^
Even heard of a guy on a horse getting a ticket too.......he had horse power, only 1 HP, but I guess that is enough :). Seems like the only safe way is to have a DD or WALK.
I used to ride my horse home from the local pubs all the time back in Germany. Horsey was on auto-pilot, always got me home safely. If I slid off, she would stop and wait for me to climb aboard again. :biggrin:

#11 ·
No, I'm a German national. Born and raised there... only came to the States to attend college... and then never left. :wink: Got a job, a husband, a divorce, then another husband, blah blah...

Not getting rid of my German passport anytime soon, though. :biggrin:

#12 ·
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good for you.

When I was in Germany, I loved the directness & honesty, the food, the people and best of all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Lane discipline on the Autobhan.

Once you have overtaken, move over!!

I was in Hanover recently, the Exhibition Centre was around 20 miles away, rush hour traffic, the taxi got us there in record time, because of the lane discipline.

Good talking to you.

Kind regards

Alan MaC

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.