Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
^^^
Didn't watch the link but they do that here in FLA also! Drunk on a bicycle. Even heard of a guy on a horse getting a ticket too.......he had horse power, only 1 HP, but I guess that is enough :). Seems like the only safe way is to have a DD or WALK.
 

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
Joined
·
4,443 Posts
:biggrin:

We are going to walk to the Pub this Dinner Time!!!!


Good post.

Regards



AM
 

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
Joined
·
30,106 Posts
^^^
Even heard of a guy on a horse getting a ticket too.......he had horse power, only 1 HP, but I guess that is enough :). Seems like the only safe way is to have a DD or WALK.
I used to ride my horse home from the local pubs all the time back in Germany. Horsey was on auto-pilot, always got me home safely. If I slid off, she would stop and wait for me to climb aboard again. :biggrin:
 

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
Joined
·
4,443 Posts
I used to ride my horse home from the local pubs all the time back in Germany. Horsey was on auto-pilot, always got me home safely. If I slid off, she would stop and wait for me to climb aboard again. :biggrin:
:biggrin:

Was the Horse called, Silver, Champion The wonder Horse, The Amazing Mr Ed,

or Hercules (Steptoe & Son)??


Regards



AM
 

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
Joined
·
30,106 Posts
LOL, no wonder horse, just an old workhorse who used to earn her keep pulling logs out of the forest! :wink:
 

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
Joined
·
4,443 Posts
I take it that, when you were in Germany you were in the Forces?

Regards.


AM
 

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
Joined
·
30,106 Posts
I take it that, when you were in Germany you were in the Forces?

Regards.


AM
No, I'm a German national. Born and raised there... only came to the States to attend college... and then never left. :wink: Got a job, a husband, a divorce, then another husband, blah blah...

Not getting rid of my German passport anytime soon, though. :biggrin:
 

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
Joined
·
4,443 Posts
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good for you.

When I was in Germany, I loved the directness & honesty, the food, the people and best of all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Lane discipline on the Autobhan.

Once you have overtaken, move over!!

I was in Hanover recently, the Exhibition Centre was around 20 miles away, rush hour traffic, the taxi got us there in record time, because of the lane discipline.

Good talking to you.


Kind regards

Alan MaC
 

·
Registered
2007 Forester SportsXT AT
Joined
·
1,660 Posts
I used to ride my horse home from the local pubs all the time back in Germany. Horsey was on auto-pilot, always got me home safely. If I slid off, she would stop and wait for me to climb aboard again. :biggrin:
wunderbar!
 

·
Registered
2014 CVT
Joined
·
826 Posts
I used to ride my horse home from the local pubs all the time back in Germany. Horsey was on auto-pilot, always got me home safely. If I slid off, she would stop and wait for me to climb aboard again. :biggrin:
thats the one good thing about horse's they for the most part know where home is, so they just go:woohoo:
 

·
Registered
2000 2 Outbacks 1Man , 1 Auto
Joined
·
312 Posts
Seeing as 5% of all road accidents are caused by drunk drivers (here in Scotland), Then why dont the other 95% of drivers causing accidents stay off the road and let us drunks drive in safety!.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top