Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Untill they address the leaking head gasket issue! See posts all over the internet these gaskets can fail at 50000 km are replaced with the same gaskets and bolts and fail again 20k later these are very cheap parts but the labour costs thousands nearly $3000

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,105 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
942 Posts
Ha Ha Ha, every car out there have issues, some big some small. Even toyota proved that they are not invisible, as much as people though. I rather have HG issue, than die speeding away in my car lol ;). There are issues in every car, no car is equal, even the ones from the same year. It's called production variable. ;) I had 2004 civic that had no issues till 135k when my tensioner broke because my mechanic was too lazy to replace it, so the car was solid 100% prove, but at the same time I knew people that had the same car, same year, and their transmission went, or they blew the engine. How well the car performs will be up to you, your driving habbits, where you live, and how you maintain your car. And when talking about how you maintain the car dose not alway mean the better the more you get out of your car. I am lazy when comes to maintaince but my car last's I belive it has to do with my agressive driving style that keeps the engine at it's optimum. I know of people that are OCD when comes to maintance, and drive like a grandma/grandpa and have issues after issues lol. So how do you explain that? I will tell you how.... "**** happens" lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.