Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1998 Forester S
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a bad head on my DOHC Forester. I also have two good SOHC heads and intake for free. The heads will bolt on, the way I see it I can:
1) make it run, but not pass inspection (due to CEL)
2) change the whole wiring harness and comp (which would take a lot more time, money and work than replacing the bad DOHC head)
3) find/make an adaptor plate for the DOHC intake.

Has anyone done this? Is there an adaptor available?

*oops, just realized there is a conversion sub forum*
1 - 1 of 1 Posts