Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Forester S/TB
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, i,ve been a Fozz driver for a few years now.Firstly a 99 s turbo then onto a JDM 97 STB.I,ve found lots of helpfull info here when things have gone wrong....burst radiator,IACV and info on MODS.A BIG thankyou to you all. Last week i,ve had some **** reverse hard into my front end.Looks alot worse than i first thought,damage to bumper,splitter,grill,loosing coolant upper radiatior mounting beam bent and bonnet doesn't close. Thats just what i can see not yet assessed at a garage.Got witnesses to prove the other persons responsible,cops dont want to know .GUTTED

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
Might be worth telling the insurance you're looking into used parts to keep the costs down with that lot.

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
mate sorry to hear your problem, some plonker did the same to me a few years ago, but luckily damage was minimal.

Plod wont want to know as theres no profit in it for them, i'll bet you didnt even get a crime number off them?

See what ypour insurance say and if there being arsey about it then have a word with a company called Kindertons: Welcome to Kindertons there very good at getting money and sorted out my accident a few years ago, when my insurance company dithered. Plus it didnt affect my no claims.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts