Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying a SF cargo mat to put in my SG..
Does anybody have pictures of it?
I've heard that it is an inch short somewhere... I'd love to see if it'll fit just fine..

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is subarugenuineparts.com one of our vendors? when I go to the website, it says Chaplins Subaru..

I'd rather support our vendors though....

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,156 Posts
I bought one and didn't realize that it didn't fit till somebody told me it didn't fit. There's an almost imperceptible inch or so of open space behind the rear seat till you get to the cargo tray. If you didn't know that it didn't fit, you wouldn't know that it didn't fit!

Nope, Chaplin isn't a supporting vendor. I don't think that any of our supporting vendors has a Web alias under which they're doing business.

I did see a few dealers selling these off cheap during the late SG years, believing that they were obsolete.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
What's funny is the SF mat fits about an inch short in the SF too. An SG mat fits BOTH cars better.

Subiegal use to be a vendor here years ago. I personally use Ben @ Hodges for my parts, even though Subiegal is 15 minutes from my house. I prefer to support vendors here.

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't see Ben @ Hodges on the supporting vendor page..

Is he not a supporting vendor any more?

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,156 Posts
I don't see Ben @ Hodges on the supporting vendor page..

Is he not a supporting vendor any more?
nope they pulled out late fall i think
Dang, they don't tell us mods about this stuff.

This leaves us with Annapolis Subaru and Grayson Subaru as dealers who are supporting vendors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts