Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1999 L 4AT
1,159 Posts
I Live Coffee.

Early morning mug (16 Oz. or 2.6 servings) is currently a Ethiopian Harrar coffee brewed with a Clever Immersion Dripper.

Early afternoon is usually a double espresso (ristretto, normale or lungo). So, that's another 2 servings.

Overall, I drink about 4.6 servings of coffee per day.

·
Registered
2017 Forester
124 Posts
I roast my own. I buy raw coffee beans from around the world ( coffeebeancorral ) and I roast them in a roaster. I've honed my skills and it's all I will drink now. I buy it for about $7.00 a pound, roast in small batches, and grind daily after it has set-up about 24-48 hours.

It's fun, and it's the best ( and freshest ) coffee out there.

The process isn't difficult but it is tricky, like anything you cook it's all about time and temperature.

Hit me up if you want to know more I'm glad to share.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Forester CVT
43 Posts
Dunkin’ Donuts original whole bean, ground just before brewing at home. I work nights so I’m usually brewing twice a day, sometimes three.

At work I’ll drop at least one pot of Dunkin‘ Donuts premeasured vacuum packed brick of coffee which I love. Someone else usually makes another pot of something else at some point during the evening.

Cups a day? I’m afraid to count but way too many to admit.

A splash of milk only, usually what’s on hand without sugar or sweeteners.

Mmmmmmm. Love it. I’m scared to see what my insides look like.

Joe

·
Registered
2002 Forester
5 Posts
I used to hate coffee, and it took me a while to realize why. Everyone around me that drank coffee would add creamer, sugar, etc to their coffee so I would try to do the same. I could never get it to my liking. One day I decided to drink it black and it blew my mind. I’ve loved coffee ever since.

I have a cup every morning and occasionally a cup in the afternoon.

I buy whole beans from local roasters, grind it myself, and use an AeroPress.

If I buy coffee while I’m out, I go Americano.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Forester CVT
43 Posts
Grinding it yourself just before brewing makes a huge difference.

Some of the really good coffee begs to be consumed black. Depends on my mood but I’ll occasionally drink it black, Especially if there’s no milk at work ;)

2017 2.5i Fozy CVT
1,284 Posts
I think Mr "Jasoon "is bot,,,AI doing market research. There's some awkward sentences in the post and he just seems overly interested.

Ha! Now his original post is gone in the time it took me to write my last post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I take three cup of coffee per day. I don't usually like it, but I have no choice since it keeps me awake during the day. I have this problem of fatigue at work and I hate it. Coffee helps me alot.

·
Registered
2016 Forester 2.5i 6mt
117 Posts
The Walmart French roast is pretty good for the price, just regular drip coffee maker & two swimming pools of coffee a day

·
Registered
16 Posts
2 cups per day. Lavazza is good and affordable, grind it fresh and add creamer and stevia.
Perks me up in the morning as well as gives me the health benefits.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts