Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5 speed
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet again my 04 Fozz xt is having "issues":icon_sad:
I drove my car this morning to a gas station where I picked up some breakfast. When I started it again, the Check Engine Light came on. I didn't feel like it was having issues, but I did't have a chance to get up to speed. I went through the WHOLE day at school worrying about my car. Before I left, I used my Cobb AP to reset the ecu and the CEL went away. The car seemed fine. :woohoo: But all is not well. I later went to get some 93 octane at my nearest Shell station. This is where my day REALLY started to get bad. The first pump wouldn't accept my card, the second would act like the tank was full after 2 seconds of pumping. :censored: After I stopped by the nearest stop sign to my house and started driving again, I heard a squealing noise coming from about the turbo area. :icon_eek: It would only come around if I was building boost (didn't go more than -5.00 psi), so I know its the turbo. :shake: I am waiting for the engine to cool so I can check the oil accurately. Anyone have any idea what could be happening? :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts