Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hit 37,000 today. Yeah, I drive a lot. Last summer I was considering doing the 30K service, then it flew past so fast and winter hit so it's gonna have to wait until I can get to it this Spring. Stock tires are (thankfully) wore out. Got Michelin X-Ices on it for winter, going to get something better for summer this Spring.

·
Registered
2009 Forester
2 Posts
Picked up my 09 Forester X Premium in Nov. of 08, as of yesterday I have 47,255 miles on her! She will be getting a slowdown soon, I am picking up my new VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI on the 25th of this month, the Forster will be staying in the family with my son who is buying it!

The Forester has been a great car, but with the miles I rack up on an annual basis, the TDI makes more sense! During the Foresters tenure, I have averaged 26.6 MPG overall.

TCFOZ

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
Picked up my 09 Forester X Premium in Nov. of 08, as of yesterday I have 47,255 miles on her! She will be getting a slowdown soon, I am picking up my new VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI on the 25th of this month, the Forster will be staying in the family with my son who is buying it!

The Forester has been a great car, but with the miles I rack up on an annual basis, the TDI makes more sense! During the Foresters tenure, I have averaged 26.6 MPG overall.

TCFOZ
Wow, thats approx 3375 per month. I just past 9000 in 13 months = 692.
Too bad you couldn't wait for the diesel to come to the US as someone here reported..........I think!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts