Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 FORESTER XT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help i bought for my 09 forester the light kit that goes under the dash in the front seats this thing plug and play everything was fine i could dim the lights now i can't the only ones that i can dim are the ones in the speedometer i can't dim the rest even the accent lights that came with the car i checked all the fuses theyre ok. is there any other circuit that i can check any help will be helpful.......

·
Registered
2009 FORESTER XT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dimmer switch

I did alll the installation and everything ok (h201ssc000). as you might know and you installed this kit in your car that u can dim the lights even the one on the overhead and in the middle console. something happen that i can no longer dim them. the only ones that i can dim are the ones in the speedometer and the clock, i check all the fuses and i disconnected them to see if they would work but nothing. Maybe there is another circuit that shorted out. or maybe a box that controls the lights if anybody that had experience this problem or similar please your help will be greatly appreciated!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts