Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2000 impreza
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other day i was googling for an install thread on the gauge pack.. i had found that... no problem...

well on the same day my gauge pack that i picked up used of NASIOC showed up... when i opened the box... i found just the gauge part...

well as most of you know the digital gauge pack is the one with the compass and altimiter and outside temp display...

mine came with no sensor, no wires, no instructions(which i already found) no nothing.

so i sat down and started searching... well.. in my search i found just what i needed... i found the OEM part numbers for the splice harness and the temp sensor...

the moron that i am.. i didnt bookmark these places.. and for the love of god i cant find it again!

im pretty sure there was a thread posted here about it that on the second page... showed the part numbers for the missing pieces.

all i need is those part numbers so i can order the replacement stuff.

the post outlined the temp sensor and its part number as well as harness A which was the splice harness, and harness B which was the one that ran through the engine bay for the temp sensor.

as well as some other misc stuff. it was the first post on the second page of the thread. but i cant remember the thread title.... nor what my searching words were.

can someone please help me out? i know im new to this site... but im only posting because i forgot what i searched for... ive been looking for the past 3 hours and havent come up with squat.

·
The Modfather
2016 BRZ Limited - Manual 6 Speed Manual
8,097 Posts
http://www.scoobymods.com/factory_gauge_pak_scans-t151.html

I don't have the part numbers but there is some info there. I can tell you though if you can find the replacement parts (not sure they are available separately) the cost is quite a bit. I can't remember the cost exactly but when heard the temp sensor harness cost I remember thinking it was more than what I paid for the whole setup. I hope I'm remembering wrong it was a while ago.

·
Registered
2000 impreza
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.scoobymods.com/factory_gauge_pak_scans-t151.html

I don't have the part numbers but there is some info there. I can tell you though if you can find the replacement parts (not sure they are available separately) the cost is quite a bit. I can't remember the cost exactly but when heard the temp sensor harness cost I remember thinking it was more than what I paid for the whole setup. I hope I'm remembering wrong it was a while ago.
well ive already read that... and nowhere does it list part numbers..

there is another one to instal into a WRX... that lists the part number for the entire unit...

and the other night when i was searching... the part numbers i looked up... the sensor was 17 bux.. the harness was 23 and the other harness was 27.. IMO... thats a hell of a deal. but when i searched the number for the whole thing.... it came to 123 bux.

·
The Modfather
8,097 Posts
That's a good deal I thought the sensor alone was over 100.

·
The Modfather
8,097 Posts
I will add that to my install page thanks for finding it again.

·
Registered
2000 impreza
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea the numbers are good... i went today to my local dealer... all prices are within reason...

the temp sensor is 18, the wire harness A is 23 and the wire harness B is 17... so.. this is good news for those who want this item and only get it with no harnesses.. like me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts