Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Forester GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Got my first Forester a few months ago and thought i better join the club.

2000 forester GT Turbo 5speed Black.

No mods yet but definately contemplating boosting the performance :)

Cheers,

Digga

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, yet another great decision to join up here after buying the Forester. Hope you enjoy your time spent here. I'm sure you'll find some mates close by, theres a good contingent of them here already. They'll be great if you need any help locally.

When you get a chance you can attach a picture of your Forester. We didn't get the GT model over here, so it's always nice to see the good stuff.

You can also help us out by adding some vehicle info to your Signature. That'll help get model specific responses quicker. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you're good to go.

Cheers

·
Registered
2000 Forester GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, yet another great decision to join up here after buying the Forester. Hope you enjoy your time spent here. I'm sure you'll find some mates close by, theres a good contingent of them here already. They'll be great if you need any help locally.

When you get a chance you can attach a picture of your Forester. We didn't get the GT model over here, so it's always nice to see the good stuff.

You can also help us out by adding some vehicle info to your Signature. That'll help get model specific responses quicker. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you're good to go.

Cheers
Thanks, nice to find a great forrester community!

No pics yet, but i'll take some soon and get them up.

Cheers,

Digga

·
Registered
2000 Forester GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok not my car - but the pic in my avatar is pretty close to it (even the faded out headlights).

Will post up real pics soon.

Not sure why my sig isnt working.

Edit - nevermind working now.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
Ever live in the States? I knew "Digga" back in the 80s who was from AU.

I wish we got the SF GT models in the US.

·
Registered
2000 Forester GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ever live in the States? I knew "Digga" back in the 80s who was from AU.

I wish we got the SF GT models in the US.
Nah never even been - although its on my list of places to go.

·
Casper reincarnated
2,245 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine Coast (Qld)

:banana:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts