Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the primary differences between the XT premium 2010 vs the 2009 XT premium.?

·
Registered
2001 Forester S, auto
444 Posts
I am fairly certain there are none. I haven't seen one at our dealer for a month or two so i forget, but i think they're the same. The only thing i'm trying to remember is if it got a power driver's seat like the non turbo Premium, but i don't think so. Oh and Camellia Red now has gray interior.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
34 Posts
One thing I have noticed is on the 2010 Forester there is an emblem on the rear hatch under the Subaru emblem that says Symmetrical AWD. All of the pictures of 2009 foresters have seen do not show this emblem and it says Symmetrical AWD in white letters on the rear window under the wiper. I have no idea when Subaru started putting that emblem on the Forester.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
One thing I have noticed is on the 2010 Forester there is an emblem on the rear hatch under the Subaru emblem that says Symmetrical AWD. All of the pictures of 2009 foresters have seen do not show this emblem and it says Symmetrical AWD in white letters on the rear window under the wiper. I have no idea when Subaru started putting that emblem on the Forester.
MY10........I know its on the outback and tribeca now. It may be on all models.

For the OP......the instrument cluster is now partially blue (thin strip) where as the MY09 has more blue on the main gauges. I think that, and the badge is it.

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
863 Posts
Does anyone know the part number for this symmetrical awd badge? I'm trying to get some for my 09.... And I can't seem to find a thread on it on the forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts