Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 4eat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I’ve only owned pickups and have been driving a Cummins for the last 11 of my 33 years of life. I was brought here because I just bought a 2005 XT with a blown motor. So, needless to say I’m boning up on my Subaru knowledge. I’m super stoked that the inter webs has a place like this for me and since I’m not new to auto forms I will use the search function as much as humanly possible.

I bought the XT from a buddy who really needed the extra cash and intend to use it as a daily that will fit into the garage at my office. Not really going to go extreme since it’s an auto and the manual swap wiring nightmare is above my pay grade. My main focus is my 6 speed manual Cummins and my great grandfathers 1965 f100. So just lookin to make this forester skookum as hell.

Now off to the search function to figure out what motor or long block I can stuff under the hood
Guitar

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,052 Posts
@Guntar welcome to the forum from Oregon!

You can ask your technical questions here:
Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
2,904 Posts
Now off to the search function to figure out what motor or long block I can stuff under the hood
Welcome to the forum

If you're bored of the boxer engine, there's other engines that will fit in Subarus........Does need a little modification though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts