Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Casper reincarnated
2,245 Posts
How - When & Where can we purchase a set of these wiper blades?

·
Premium Member
2006 G35 Sedan Auto
551 Posts
this product is on kickstarter right now...dead line for funding is nov 7th if i can remember correctly. I'll let everyone know when i receive mine, expected probably near the end of the year (my guess)

·
Registered
2012 Forester X Auto
2,241 Posts
The website says availability in January 2019... If they get production going...
Too many horror stories about whiz-bang products that go bust when the company decides to take a vacation in their new Italian sports car.
(Look up the Skully Motorcycle Helmet)

I can't recall ever having a wiper issue with a wiper in good condition, but maybe there is an advantage to the silicone.
You can buy silicone wipers now from Piaa (Super Silicone) or Rain X (AnvantEdge) and although they don't have the square contact patch - So what...
They have the same silicone release properties and you don't have to pay for and bet on a company with a product that isn't in production.

·
Registered
2007 2.5XT Limited 4EAT
326 Posts
Meh...they will still suffer from getting dirt, leaves, bugs, and ice under them just like all of the wiper blades on offer currently. And at the projected price point I don't see anything to get really excited about. Not to be a Debbie downer, I love innovation, I just don't think this is a better mousetrap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts