Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 214 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 XT Touring 4EAT
12,194 Posts
We can pitch in and buy you a plane ticket if you don't want to drive ;)

Should be some good caravans coming down from your area though.
all joking aside the flight did cross my mind. lol.
but that would be like me walking into a liquor store that only sells wine. kinda pointless. "what do i do here?"

...not that im not down for the hangout aspect, but i need to drive!

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester XT Manual
2,509 Posts
all joking aside the flight did cross my mind. lol.
but that would be like me walking into a liquor store that only sells wine. kinda pointless. "what do i do here?"

...not that im not down for the hangout aspect, but i need to drive!
If the SG is done I can get my g/f/ to drive the SH behind me and you can borrow it for the weekend ;)

·
Registered
2004 FXT MT
202 Posts
suddenly my map coming from PA doesnt look so bad!! @phmancus

sign me up for the top spot on the unconfirmed/maybe list. my norm sadly....but feeling like this could be my year!! fingers crossed.

I'm thinking about this now!!!! Was planning on AWD Meet in OCMD but now this maybe better!! We could carpool together! I have a place down there already too about 40 min away. I loooooooove the smokies! Put me and my family down as a possibility. 😀

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester XT Manual
2,509 Posts
Yeah, I believe we'll be the same weekend as Z-Dayz this year...
Sadly the Z crew isn't as quick on the dragon as the Minis, or even the Beetles for that matter.
Can't win em all. At least this year we'll be doing the passing! Some of those Minis could fly down that road. Impressive.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
Alright, so I apologize to anyone who was already attending the previous Facebook event page. Due to a revision in the event page settings on Facebook, in order to make the event PUBLIC as opposed to the event which was previously created as PRIVATE there needed to be a duplicate event created.
I know having to click "attending" on a second event page is inconvenient for all of you, and it's quite frustrating for myself as well since we have to import all of the information from one event to the other now.

I'm sorry folks... but check out the event page if you haven't already: https://www.facebook.com/events/1250308014996190/

21 - 40 of 214 Posts