Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2000 s mt
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a long vacation and 2 other subarus (legacy and imprezza) I bought another forester on november 12th 2013. I bought her used with 177, 000 miles. What apears to be stock other than the apexi cat back and custom hi flow cat. Car is silver, 5mt, s model. Not perfect condition but it was a good deal. Looking forward to driving and modding it.
Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2000 s mt
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ill update the first posts when I can get on a real computer but I have installed my 07 xt wheels painted gold with grimmspeed gold wheel paint and clear coated. I painted the calipers red. Assembled and installed my roof basket. Stickerbombed the Ferring. Smoked out the rear taillights with 3 coats of vht. And started debadging the trunk.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 s mt
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So im sourcing parts to fix the front end dammage.
Passenger side quarter panel
Passenger side wheel well
Passenger side corner marker
Grille
Bumper
And some random peice of metal I picjed off the ground at the accident.

·
Registered
2000 s mt
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So today I was driving with some freinds and I was going up a hill and I noticed a lack of power. I looked down and my oil light was flashing. Pulled off the exit just as it stalled. Coasted into a gas station. Pulled the dipstick....nothing. put 4 quarts in it. Started up clunking noise. Actually composing this in the tow truck.
Assumng the engine is dead. Which im pretty sure it is. Lets talk about wrx swaps.....
Im assuming ill need an
engine
Wiring harness
Ecu
Miscellaneous stuff
Lets talk about cost
where I should buy the engine
What else I should do while in there.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts