Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone here on the forum local to Denver or surrounding area (say within 100mi) that would be able to help install new suspension on my Forester in the next couple of months? I would obviously compensate you for your help. I'm leaning towards Sti takeoffs or the Koni inserts route.

If you guys also know local shops that would do this kind of work using used parts, that would be great to know too. As I may need an alternative plan.

Cheers,
Brian

·
Registered
05 FXT Broken 5-speed
239 Posts
Is there anyone here on the forum local to Denver or surrounding area (say within 100mi) that would be able to help install new suspension on my Forester in the next couple of months? I would obviously compensate you for your help. I'm leaning towards Sti takeoffs or the Koni inserts route.

If you guys also know local shops that would do this kind of work using used parts, that would be great to know too. As I may need an alternative plan.

Cheers,
Brian
PM SENT

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm beginning to think I need to go the Koni inserts route. STi takeoffs which seems like a very reasonable idea but is beginning to have me worried about the bounce factor.

EDIT: Forgot an important detail. I'm in Denver. My idea is to start collecting the parts as soon as I make up my mind on what I want (or find a shop willing to do that) and then throw everything on at once. I'd like to have new wheels and tires ready to go too.

Possibly. Let me know what you have in mind and where you are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts