Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

2002 S
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what to call that bulge in the cargo area on the right, if you're looking into the cargo area--the convex shape that sticks out below which is the tire. But I just bought a used 2002 Forester and that shape is dented in. Is there an easy way to take the various parts of the cargo area out, like where the spare tire is and punch that shape back out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.