Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
SF.org Hero
653 Posts
I just bought a set from DTD and had them mounted and balanced by one of their recommended installers listed on their site - NTB. Never again...

What a bunch of incompetant boobs.

Tires and prices were great, shipping awesome. Just watch where you take them, lol.

·
Supporting Vendor
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Kind of hard to see the discounts :(

Discount Direct Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

VS.

Thread Depot ECSTA 4X
In this case we are not the lowest, which can happen from time to time. We have thousands and thousands of tire product codes we have to manage price on. This is why we offer our lowest out the door price guarantee. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and we'll beat treaddepot's out the door price.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I just bought a set from DTD and had them mounted and balanced by one of their recommended installers listed on their site - NTB. Never again...

What a bunch of incompetant boobs.

Tires and prices were great, shipping awesome. Just watch where you take them, lol.
We appreciate your support sleestak :cool:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discount tire will beat all prices!

Untill they add the $140 replacement certificate to the bill with out even asking you!

Better just save the $140 and buy a new tire if you have to!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I believe Discount tire is a good company. I have met some sales people that I would not thrust though. Its just like any company it still depend on the people. I tend to repeat business only to sales people/manager that I know before. If they got moved to different store I just go find them although its a bit farther. I still use nearest store for service.

·
Supporting Vendor
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Discount tire will beat all prices!

Untill they add the $140 replacement certificate to the bill with out even asking you!

Better just save the $140 and buy a new tire if you have to!
I apologize for the breakdown in communication. I'm not sure what happened with your particular purchase since I wasn't there but we do no force our certificate coverage on our customers. If it was added by mistake we will certainly take it off and refund your money.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I believe Discount tire is a good company. I have met some sales people that I would not thrust though. Its just like any company it still depend on the people. I tend to repeat business only to sales people/manager that I know before. If they got moved to different store I just go find them although its a bit farther. I still use nearest store for service.
A week after getting my new tires one of my wheels started vibrating real bad so I took it back to discount tire and they just ripped one of the balancing weights off of the rim and told me that if I had any more problems then I should go somewhere else and get an alignment! ***!

·
Supporting Vendor
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
^
If anyone ever has an issue with a service or product purchased through us we want to know about it. I recommend speaking with your store manager about your recent experiences. He'll make it right. Our number one goal is our customers complete satisfaction and repeat business. If we can be of further assistance please send us a PM our contact our Consumer Affairs department at 1.888.459.4080 option #2.

·
SF.org Hero
653 Posts
^
If anyone ever has an issue with a service or product purchased through us we want to know about it. I recommend speaking with your store manager about your recent experiences. He'll make it right. Our number one goal is our customers complete satisfaction and repeat business. If we can be of further assistance please send us a PM our contact our Consumer Affairs department at 1.888.459.4080 option #2.
PM Sent concerning online order

41 - 53 of 53 Posts