Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
i don't have any info on dealers in SI. If you can make the trip to Long Island i would recommend North Coast Subaru for sales and service in Glen Cove.

good luck!

·
Registered
2008 XT Sports
357 Posts
I called each Subaru dealership in SI to ask if they could do an inspection on the XT I was going to pick up from a local guy, and they were all useless. Either the line cut after I got the reception, they kept me waiting on the line for 15 minutes or they just could not care less. The receptionnist was borderline rude; so that tells a lot about the general management of the place; if you can't even pick up the phone from customers properly...

Hopefully you get better service than what I experienced...

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
110 Posts
I'm not sure about Staten Island but both times I was looking to buy I called around for price estimates back in 2004 and 2008, the 5 boroughs were at least 1-2k more than Long Island dealers if that helps at all. Avoid the Subaru dealership in Queens on Northern Blvd., the salesmen there are shady. That's just my experience.

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
I'm not sure about Staten Island but both times I was looking to buy I called around for price estimates back in 2004 and 2008, the 5 boroughs were at least 1-2k more than Long Island dealers if that helps at all. Avoid the Subaru dealership in Queens on Northern Blvd., the salesmen there are shady. That's just my experience.
There are two steelerships to stay clear of over there for both sales and service. One is Star and the other is Universal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts