Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 Forester S with 220,000 miles on it and am thinking about getting a newer car (even though it runs just fine). I'm doing some long road trips this summer and don't want a surprise break down because of some odd, old age, malfunction. I live in central Jersey and am looking for a good Subaru dealer. By "good" I mean fair, no pressure, not greedy, polite, respectful of women (not patronizing).

I am willing to drive to eastern PA, southern NY, CT and of course NJ.

Any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Hi Cate! I live in NJ. Sometimes "central NJ" is confusing....but, if you
happen to live near Burlington County I can recommend a salesman and dealer to you.

Miller Subaru, Lumberton (right next to Mount Holly). Salesman was Jay. VERY low pressure salesman.
If this is close to you shoot me a private message and I will give you Jays contact info.

If that is too far, sorry. Good luck with your search. When you get your new Forester you gotta post some pics!

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,319 Posts
Liberty Subaru in Oradell ...... just east of Paramus.

You will NOT be disappointed !!!

I have dealt with 5 Subaru dealers in northern NJ, and Liberty is the only of these I would recommend.

·
Registered
2018 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
3,010 Posts
Secor Subaru (in SE. CT). If you are interested, drop me a Pm and I can refer you and give them a heads up. They will treat you like a king, promise.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You

Thank you for the recommendations. I will keep this list handy when I get my financing together. Not having a car payment for 10 years has been nice.

·
Premium Member
2015 OutBack Ltd
2,938 Posts
I got my Forrie at Flemington Subaru...........in Flemington, NJ on Rt 31. Really nice place, good deals, great service.

We used to live in Annandale in CENTRAL Western NJ so Flemington is RIGHT there for you.

Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jersey Shore

I live on the Jersey Shore in Ocean Grove (next to Asbury Park). I always thought it was central Jersey, but I guess "central" is an ongoing debate here in NJ.

Flemmington Subaru is probably closest to me so far.

We have Pine Belt and World Subaru near me.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
8 Posts
Before buying my 2010 Forester I shopped at Flemington Subaru and Richard Lucas Subaru. Both were courteous and friendly; I'd give Flemington an edge on courtesy, but Richard Lucas was cheaper (and where I bought). I paid $23,522 for a 2010 Forester 2.5X Premium with All Weather Package. Add to that tax, registration, documentation, and NJ tire fees. Out the door I paid $25,483. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts