Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CVT
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sister had her impreza in to have her head gaskets replaced (for free, silly head gaskets) and it seems the tech locked the keys in the car and they had to cut her an extra key, but atleast now she has another extra key, i just thought i was really funny that they went as far as to put on the bill "tech locked keys in car, had to cut extra key, no charge" and they charged 240 for the timing belt and slack adjuster, without laber, silly stealership

·
Registered
2013 BRZ 6speed RWD
53 Posts
my sister had her impreza in to have her head gaskets replaced (for free, silly head gaskets) and it seems the tech locked the keys in the car and they had to cut her an extra key, but atleast now she has another extra key, i just thought i was really funny that they went as far as to put on the bill "tech locked keys in car, had to cut extra key, no charge" and they charged 240 for the timing belt and slack adjuster, without laber, silly stealership
My first car i built was a GC8 and it had shaved handles, I left the car running one time and closed the door, silly me the remote for the door popers was on the key chain, that was the first time i learned how to break into a GC8 lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts