Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Aspiring Post Ho
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I went to the DC auto show last week and took a couple of pictures. Below are some of most importance. I was able to go behind the rope if you will and take these phots. Pretty cool, I actually got to explain alot to the sales folks that were on the floor and by the time we were done there were about 10 people standing around asking me questions.

Attachments

·
Aspiring Post Ho
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like I am limited on what I can put on the board. I did not think I had even posted that many pictures on this new forum. I remember putting one up of my car but that is about it. Is there anyway around this? Until then, this is a picture of the turbo out of a retired STI (solberg) wrc car! It actually still runs and drives. I just can not believe they let me get behind the ropes and was free to roam around the car for about 10 minutes.

·
Aspiring Post Ho
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a photobucket account already and that is how I loaded up this picture. When I go to upload it tells me that I have used a certain amount of space for the sum of all images owned by damwagn?????

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
I think we're still in the process of working out the bugs on the attachment feature. I'll bring it to MarkyD's attention.

·
Administrator
29,459 Posts
Well, technically he should be able to attach images here, but like I said we're still dialing it all in.

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
pleiad7 said:
Well, technically he should be able to attach images here, but like I said we're still dialing it all in.
But the attachments only has a certain allocated space so eventually you run out of space but the image link from another host shouldn't take much memory at all, correct?

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT PP
10,114 Posts
sirwilliam said:
But the attachments only has a certain allocated space so eventually you run out of space but the image link from another host shouldn't take much memory at all, correct?
Should not take ANY space.
I'll be checking into this.
Thanks!

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
MarkyD said:
Should not take ANY space.
I'll be checking into this.
Thanks!
Okay, that is what I thought at first just wasn't sure...I do programming and websites are not my specialty. Yes, please look into this.

Does the image link code use the or the for this site?

·
Administrator
29,459 Posts
DAMWAGN, you should have 50MB of upload space available now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts