Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Forester X
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our new 2010 Forester X from Dave Solon Nissan/Subaru in Pueblo two weeks ago. Have to say we had an excellent experience with them. I got a discount price through my membership at USAA and Solon's was the nearest dealership (4 hours away) that would honor this great price.

Ron Smith in sales handled everything via e-mail and phone calls. And our time at the dealership was a surprisingly enjoyable experience. Just wanted to share this with anyone in the market for a Subaru.

·
Registered
2007 Forester
37 Posts
I had a markedly difference experience buying from Solon's; 'slimey' would best describe the sales rep. This was back in '08.

What's relevant now, however, is the repair shop at Solon. Any phone call results in being pressured to bring my car in (I live over 80 miles away), rather then a straight answer on whether they can sell me a part or not. I've posted in another thread my ordeals trying to find a little plastic connector with two wires; Solon wants $360+tax, for the complete wiring harness --- and for me to bring my car in. I'd rather take my business somewhere not so blatant about the fact I'm a dollar sign and nothing more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts