Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we are NASCAR fans, as we like most all motorsports. I hate to say but Im glad she crashed. Im sick of hearing about her, the media showing here over the actual good drivers. She needs to go away.

That is all.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5XL AT
171 Posts
The commentators said she had "nowhere to go".
My a$$! She drove right by pit road and into the wreck.
Her spotter is as much to blame as she is.

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5XL AT
171 Posts
Big wreck! :icon_frown:

Dale Jr. took a wild ride.
Maybe one of the Toyota's spontaneously accelerated.

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,140 Posts
Is there a video of it up yet? I can't find one except of the one from the lucas oil race a few days ago.

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,399 Posts
The commentators said she had "nowhere to go".
My a$$! She drove right by pit road and into the wreck.
Her spotter is as much to blame as she is.
Well, I'm sick of her too. But if you watch the video on espn.com..she was like 2/3 high on the track with cars on the inside when it occurred. I think she did a damn good job of almost getting through it. I was actually impressed. And she drove through a previous wreck which was equally impressive.

Again..I giver her kudos, but I am sick of the mega media.

·
Registered
2007 FSXT
691 Posts
She gets all the media because she is smoking hot! What you guys dont like smoking hot chicks? I do!

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,140 Posts
She gets all the media because she is smoking hot! What you guys dont like smoking hot chicks? I do!
hahahaha this. I just watched the video actually and she did a good job not getting caught up in the big part of it.

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,399 Posts
Well if I were single, about 35 years younger...... ..... She doesn't do anything for me. Don't know why...again..not that I could do better. :new_multi:

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
I like watchin her :bananapowerslide:

·
TANSTAAFL
2010 2.5X Premium AFF 4EAT
472 Posts
Danica in the race puts paying customer's butts in the stands. That's good for all the drivers, even if they don't get spotlighted on ESPN.

She gets a lot of the same kind of flak as Michelle Wie does from LPGA fans, although in Michelle Wie's case it may be more justified...she's made a ton more money from sponsors than Danica, and has won even less.

Just for the heck of it, the estimated 2009 total income for the pair from what I could find on the net:

Michelle Wie $19,000,000

Danica Patrick: $7,000,000

I'd say if you want to make a sh*tload of money without the risk of smashing into a wall at 180 mph and ending up looking like a piece of modern art, then golf's your better option.

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
ashley hood is hot! danica i don't really see it. well, she's better looking than that wallace girl in nascar trucks for sure (she also crashed, on lap 1).

eh danica did fine. after seeing her save at slickmist 200, i thought maybe she should have chosen drifting instead! :D

·
Registered
1998 Impreza RS/WRX
11 Posts
I dont think shes that hot, I dont think shes that talented, and I couldnt care any less about nascar.

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,140 Posts
ashley hood is hot! danica i don't really see it. well, she's better looking than that wallace girl in nascar trucks for sure (she also crashed, on lap 1).

eh danica did fine. after seeing her save at slickmist 200, i thought maybe she should have chosen drifting instead! :D
That

I dont think shes that hot, I dont think shes that talented, and I couldnt care any less about nascar.
And, shes definitely attractive, she obviously has SOME talent and who cares about nascar anyway? We are talking about danica patrick. haha

·
Registered
08 2.5x
457 Posts
Her going to NASCAR is all about money. If she had any real talent she would make the move to F1. But i have a feeling F1 wouldn't put up with all her BS.

·
Registered
1998 Impreza RS/WRX
11 Posts
Her going to NASCAR is all about money.
Exactly why Montoya made the move. It hurt my brain to think about that. How could you go from being paid to drive the most technically advanced race cars in the world, to nascar I dont know. I cant imagine the money in F1 is bad...

·
Registered
08 2.5x
457 Posts
Exactly why Montoya made the move. It hurt my brain to think about that. How could you go from being paid to drive the most technically advanced race cars in the world, to nascar I dont know. I cant imagine the money in F1 is bad...
F1 is ware its at. Isn't Mchael Shoemaker like the highest payed pro athlete in the world?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts