Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester X 5MT
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 18" Enkei RPFs powdercoated and installed Dunlop Sport Maxx summer tires (245/45-18). Also had custom flat center caps. The car looks a little jacked because it was raised to install the wheels and it hasn't settled back down yet. I think they came out great. I didn't like the original bright silver color. Too much contrast against the black. This color blends in a lot better. They look pretty flush, too, without having some aggressive offset.

·
Banned
00 version1
48 Posts
Nice I have the same rims in Black though. Where did you get your caps from? I don't wanna pay $100.00 for some enkei caps.. ThankS

·
Registered
2009 Forester X 5MT
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Enkei caps, too, with an STi overlay on them. I'll hold on to them in case I ever lose the flat ones. I bought them from a vendor over at IWSTI, but he no longer makes them anymore. Not sure why. I think the vendor's name was WC Lathewerks.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X 5MT
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I got a discount because I did the Brembos, too. All in all, $800 for wheels and calipers. The calipers would have been cheaper if I went with the tape option. I opted for the full strip and powdercoat. The wheels would have been slightly cheaper with a matted finish, but I opted for Black Chrome which cost more.

·
Registered
06 forester xt 07 sti 6 speed
3,873 Posts
Well, I got a discount because I did the Brembos, too. All in all, $800 for wheels and calipers. The calipers would have been cheaper if I went with the tape option. I opted for the full strip and powdercoat. The wheels would have been slightly cheaper with a matted finish, but I opted for Black Chrome which cost more.
It looks like money well spent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts