Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will post pics of new wheels later this week.

OE shift knob replaced with Momo Accessory knob. Also painted mufflers black and installed Subaru exhaust tips. Ripped this mod off another user but liked the look with Obsidian Black exterior.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT CVT
3,069 Posts
looks really nice, definitely a good start.

·
Registered
2020 Touring
151 Posts
MrCharlie, I have a question about the photo showing the shifter. Really it's the cubbie area just ahead of the shifter, what is that, looks like it's something to do with handsfree phone?
I'm puzzled, is this something new with the added options from earlier this year?

Oh Btw, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT CVT
3,069 Posts
MrCharlie, I have a question about the photo showing the shifter. Really it's the cubbie area just ahead of the shifter, what is that, looks like it's something to do with handsfree phone?
I'm puzzled, is this something new with the added options from earlier this year?

Oh Btw, welcome to the forum!
It's the new BT hands free kit from Subaru, it's a new piece you can buy. My parts guy was showing me this a month or so ago when they first came in. Takes up the whole cubby area though

·
Registered
2010 Forester
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, its the bluetooth hands free option. This vehicle happened to be equipped with this option. While it wasn't originally a must have for me, I have grown to appreciate it in the short time I've had this car.

·
Registered
2010 Forester(sold 11/12) Manual
49 Posts
The mufflers look great...as does the Foz color!

The bluetooth option is interesting. I have my XM radio nestled in there so it there is a conflict. But your bluetooth definitely looks nicer than my bluetooth handsfree gadget hanging on the driver sunvisor.

So many options. So little time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts