Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. just bought a 2010 newport blue forester. had a honda accord for 6 years and just sold that. it took 25 minutes on craigslist...

my girlfriend has an 04 legacy and is looking at a new one. while on the subaru lot, saw the forester, drove it and fell in love. i have been a sedan guy for a while but was looking for a change. i love this car!

anyways, i have a few mods planned, seems like a skid plate is a must. other than that, not sure what im going to do next.

many of you have helped me with my purchase decision, though you will never know it. thanks to all of you in some way.

my first big question... where can i get my foz dirty in st louis? search functions helps a little, but if anyone has some personal experience, i would love some help.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,841 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,088 Posts
Welcome! We're glad to have you here.

Not bad, 25 minutes on Craigslist.

Can I assume that the buyer will be sending you a cashier's check to cover the whole amount plus a generous allowance for shipping to Nigeria, and his shipping agent will be in touch with you soon? :icon_wink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buyer paid cash. cold hard cash.

i walked around with 45 $100 bills in my office for 3 hours. felt like a pimp.

i was constantly counting it in fear that one fell out of my pocket.

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,777 Posts
Just bought a brand new Foz and already looking for dirt.:rock:

Get a skidplate.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2017 FXT CVT
16 Posts
Welcome from StL (another short-timer)

Congrats Spenceair (from StL),
I have a co-worker waiting on his special order Newport Blue model. I think there is a StL Subaru club, but I don't know if they lean to the asphalt or dirt playtime. Enjoy! Not much of a weekend for taking pics was it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
buyer paid cash. cold hard cash.

i walked around with 45 $100 bills in my office for 3 hours. felt like a pimp.

i was constantly counting it in fear that one fell out of my pocket.
GRATS! now if only my 04' Element would sell that fast :mob:

Gotta love the smell of it, the feel of it, the texture of it, the taste of it... I LOVE CAAASSSHHHH!:woohoo:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts