Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need your numbers, guys. Please PM them to the moderator of your choice, so that they may be recorded for the drawing.

First come, first served on the numbers, and there are not duplicating numbers.

Remember, it's a number between 1-1000.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
To avoid any duplicates it will work best to give a first, second and third choice for your raffle number.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Because you're not acknowledging numbers (and I agree that the return PM load would be too much of a pain), would it make sense to post a list of who's entered, maybe by editing the first post on this thread?

That way, those of use who sent one in would know that you got it and we're entered. Thanks, HPH

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DrCloud said:
Because you're not acknowledging numbers (and I agree that the return PM load would be too much of a pain), would it make sense to post a list of who's entered, maybe by editing the first post on this thread?

That way, those of use who sent one in would know that you got it and we're entered. Thanks, HPH
We are going to post the entry list with the numbers that were chosen when we lock the thread for the drawing. We would like to keep the list confidential for the time being, and if you want to know why, please PM one of the moderators, and we'll be happy to explain it.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
We would like to keep the list confidential for the time being, and if you want to know why, please PM one of the moderators, and we'll be happy to explain it.
I think I can infer the reason, and I certainly wouldn't want to see numbers published before the thing is closed. I was suggesting only a list of screen names from whom you've received entries. (But even that could have its issues, so don't worry about it if it's that sensitive.) HPH

·
Premium Member
3,144 Posts
SnowMan said:
Roo did you get my entry before the swap?
You are on the list , so that would be yes...

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay...here it is

In the changeover, several things disappeared...some of which were numbers and PM's.

Here's a list of people we need to hear from (some AGAIN) for their picks for the raffle numbers:

techy101:
ant927:
purdue_thor:
gatchie:
MY00Forest:
Sea-scooby:
pieboy:
nigelc:
wadejg:
Nich B:
seven:
rsk135:
dilmanf:
JTAdams:
potato head:

Again, I'm sorry if your number got lost, but there are plenty more out there, and try getting whatever number you picked...

It should be still available.

D

·
0 Posts
I would like to be a contributing member, your site has helped me bigtime, how do I send you guys money.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
dlroto said:
I would like to be a contributing member, your site has helped me bigtime, how do I send you guys money.
See the announcement at the top of the page. :D

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
who do I paypal ROO , pleiad7 or ???? I would love to help out

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GIT-R-DONE said:
who do I paypal ROO , pleiad7 or ???? I would love to help out
Paypal donations to:

subaruforester_merchandise @ yahoo . com (delete the spaces)

Please include the following:

1. Username
2. three numbers for the drawing (one + two backups in case it's already taken)

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
latest update list:

Here's the latest list of people we need numbers from still:

gatchie:
Sea-scooby:
pieboy:
wadejg: