Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting a "403" error, which says "FORBIDDEN You do not have permission to access /vbulletin/forumdisplay.php on this server." randomly. I have to keep hitting refresh a bunch of times until it goes to the page I wanted. I'm using VBulliten on other forums and have never had this error. I have a screenshot of the error but I'm not allowed to post it because I have less than 15 posts.

·
admin
2019 Outback 3.6R ..... 98 Forester S - Atl, GA
6,777 Posts
Matt I tweaked your post count so you can post your screen shot.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Does the problem occur only when clicking on attachments? There was a problem with that earlier in the week, a temporary forum modification to avoid some nasty crap crawling around the interwebs. I was able to open some attachments earlier today so maybe that took care of your troubles, as well.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the problem occur only when clicking on attachments? There was a problem with that earlier in the week, a temporary forum modification to avoid some nasty crap crawling around the interwebs. I was able to open some attachments earlier today so maybe that took care of your troubles, as well.
Nope, it does it totally randomly, on any page.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,683 Posts
I have noticed this happens alot to me also when I'm online on college campus; I presume it has something to do with firewall settings.

·
Registered
2006 XT Limited 4EAT
4,799 Posts
I just got the same problem today. I tried to Log Out, but it wouldn't let me, so I had to refresh and revisit the site several times until it did. After that all was well, but weird.

EDIT: All is not well...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts