Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester 6 spd MT
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 FXT is ready for a pro-tune with BoostCreep Ltd. Harvey has recently setup shop in Longmont (Hwy 66 and I-25). I'll have more updates after the tune this Friday. Stopped and in and checked out the shop this past Friday. Great guys and good location. My 07 has a sti exhaust, cobb catted downpipe, STI TMIC, vf43, and walbro 342. I've been running a Cobb vf43 map for a couple of weeks. We'll see what the pro-tune provides.

·
Registered
2018 Forester 6 spd MT
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spent a couple of hours with the BoostCreep yesterday. Harvey and Mike are very knowledgeable and pleasure to work with. I made the mistake of showing up with 87 in the tank ... Harvey did the best he could and gave some room for 91. I'm quite impressed with the improvement and overall the car performs quite well. Nearly 290 whp and 320 ft-lb of torque.

BoostCreep is having an open house on Sunday, Nov 1 (tomorrow) for those in Colorado. Dyno demo and likely some nice rides to look over. Starts at 10am mdt

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice numbers, but are they adjusted for altitude or are you getting that kind of power at 5K ft?

At any rate you must be able to haul *** up the I-70 :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts