Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 5MT
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm gathering parts for a suspension as soon as the snow melts. I know its a long time to wait but it gives me enough time to gather all the goodies. At first I was looking at a set off 07 WRX sedan struts and pair them with STi pink WRX springs from SubaruGenuineParts.

In Montreal we have quite a lot of snow during the winter so I'm afraid this setup will be too low. Might as well buy coilovers for 300$ more and have the possibily to rise the car for winter!

So might question is : what forester specific coilover are you guys suggesting and what spring rate should I get for a sporty daily driver. (we have really really bad roads in Quebec...) I'm willing to spend max 1000$ On a set.

What do you think about those : Slide Coilover Suspension Kit Forester SG '03-'07

Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers Subaru Forester 03 08 | eBay

Ouf course I'll be doing supporting mods like sway bars, links, etc...

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 5MT
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a budget of 2000$ to spend on suspension so with with 1400$ gone on coils its kind of tight... And I know Feals are not disapointing!

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 5MT
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah... It will be a pain in the *** to swap suspension and do an alignment twice a year. I think i'll stick with WRX struts, STi springs, Group N top hats and maybe put on some spacers if I don't have enough clearance. With a students budget, I think its the best I can do and I'll be sure to get some Feals in a couple of years! Thanks thought!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.