Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a COBB CBE for a forester XT and I was wondering if it would fit my 06 STI??

Thanks for the help...

BTW whenever my wife forces me to sell my STI because of kids... I am buying a Forester XT.. They are such sick cars.... :rock::rock:

·
Registered
2004 XT
825 Posts
well if the cbe is "forester specific" i dont think it will fit a STi (not sure if axle back/muffler would fit), but if it is just a regular cobb cbe for wrx/sti it should bolt right up. im pretty sure the midpipe is the same, the only difference is the axle back, on sti cbe's on foresters the first bend sticks low near the rear diff and forester specific axlebacks are more tucked in like ur stocker. also if going to bolt cbe to an fxt, you need longer hangers, kartboy has some.

i have an sti catback on my fxt and got my hangers from Pepboys with no problems

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
It should & will with modification to the hangers.I believe the tip is also a tad longer than the STi version.

joe r

·
Registered
2004 Subaru FXT MT
1,841 Posts
Yes, it will fit, with modifications to the hangers on the axleback.

I have a FXT spec axleback on my WRX. I had to cut the hangers off and reweld. Fit perfect and I like the longer tip...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts