Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

CO Foresters: roll-call!

8K views 75 replies 28 participants last post by  scooby_doo 
#1 ·
I seem to see more and more people on here with "Colorado" under their location. Now you all just need to start posting here so we can get somesort of meet together :p

Post up your name, what you drive, and where you live!
-Jeff
-'03 Forester 2.5X, sierra gold with semi-silver front end (read: pitted paint) Soon to have 2 large driving lamps, and possibly a functional hood scoop :twisted:. Summertime I also have WRX wheels.
-Live in Lakewood

Now your turn! :)
-Jeff

#7 ·
Jeff04FXT said:
Fairplay,CO. 04 FXT,Stage 2 Ecu-Tek custom tune,soon to be Stage 3. F/R Cobb Swaybars. Pol-tec endlinks. Jeff
You have a PM sir :)

Finally people are posting! Proves to me that we need to have a CO Forester meet this June. Hmmm. Maybe we should have one before this year's Supermeet '06 (whenever it gets scheduled) and then caravan to the meet. For those of you who didn't go last year, it was oodles of fun with about 60 cars showing up.
-Jeff

#8 ·
Brand new...to our family anyhow...first subie I've owned.

From Penrose, Colorado.

2003 5 Speed XS w/ 56,000 miles, bought it on 03/04/06.

This is crazy...only had her for 2 days and she's already nicknamed herself "BLUBARU". Got home yesterday and she ran right out with the camera and started taking pictures of herself (smart girl even figured out the self timer). I expect she'll register here and start complaining about me before too long:

#9 · (Edited)
They always seem to do that don't they ;) I'll have some fresh pics tommorow after the rally-x school

I've decided we need a CO Forester Mountian bike ride, because it looks as if everyone here rides to some extent.

...and BTW: Those of you here who havn't heard of/registered on www.awdpirates.net should. It is the group of local suby owners, and they are a very welcoming bunch. Big active base, and meets fairly often where I NEED other foresters to show up at!

#10 ·
I'm live down in Penrose - building my own trails in my "backyard".
Just got my Yak tray mounted on Saturday. I ride in/around the 'Springs a lot. Ute Valley weekdays during lunch, Palmer Park whenever possible (every Friday @6am at the minimum).
Let me know where and when...I'll ride anywhere!

#11 ·
- Nate, (super-creative screen name huh :roll:)
-'04 XT, Java Black Pearl, Subaru ski rack (sometimes installed), Goodyear TripleTred rubber
- live in Boulder (actually not inside the city limits but the address is still Boulder - go figure)

#12 ·
Been around here since Apr, guess that's why I missed this thread. No one's came back?

I'm from Colorado Springs. I swear I've seen CSBOMB riding a bicycle on 30th near Garden of the Gods. Just north of there anyway heading southbound, had to have been last week or two weeks ago.

If that's not you in your avatar, then I'm wrong.

Be happy to do a few runs with you guys. wether it's off road trails or smoking the American 'Big Iron' at tracks. I'll do a few mild runs on the streets, but nothing too stupid!

Thanks!

>>>MAX

#24 ·
Tim, 08 Sports XT 5M (Steel Silver Metallic), Colorado Springs

I swear I've seen CSBOMB riding a bicycle on 30th near Garden of the Gods. Just north of there anyway heading southbound, had to have been last week or two weeks ago....

>>>MAX
I work _right there_. The white buildings on the south side of GOG... you can see the new baby from the road where I park :icon_biggrin: I'll be driving the Subie until it's broken in and has a clear bra.

Just bought an 07 FSXT in Urban Gray Metallic last month with 2 miles on it.
Where in the world did you find that? Oh... wait... is it an auto tranny or manual?

#13 ·
Denver guy's? Doesn't Rampart Range road run to the west of you right off of 67? NF-300 I think? That'd be a good rigorous drive! Cause I know I can hook-up on that from the Springs. We could meet and camp out (bring your Firepower!) or meet and have bar-b-que?

It'd be cool!

#14 ·
Guess it's my turn to sign in.

I'm the current owner/abuser of a 2001 Forester S, 289,500 miles logged. In the next few weeks, I'll be replacing it with a 2006 or 2007 Forester X Premium, depending on what I can find available.

I live in Gilpin County, and drive pretty much everywhere, but weekdays to the Tech Center.

#16 ·
Bump

:new_multi: Bump it up, here I am in Minturn, pretty lonely up here except for the powder snow... Quit stealing our snow, front rangers....:monkey_dance:
04 FXT, Rota tarmac2, STI intercooler, TBE, Debadged, subiegal gauge pod w/phantom boost gauge.
Need to install:
WBR axle back, Quiter than the exhaust I have now
STI Forester Springs
keep it coming Colorado Posse :mob:

#19 · (Edited)
New Subie Owner in CS

Just bought my first subaru a week ago. I love it, perfect all-around vehicle. '07 Forester Sports XT. Still stock except for minors (ski rack, clear bra, tinted windows). Im not going to modify it too seriously while I still have the warranty. Ill put pictures in my profile soon I guess... I love the way it looks.

Im in the army and I occasionally the truck lovers tell me how Subarus are for grocery fetching. So I jokingly made the motto:
Turbo Forester
For when you need your groceries ****ing fast.

But seriously the car is awesome. My other car is a mercedes benz slk 230. The forester beats it in the 0-60mph, comfort, handling, utility, ammenities, everything except in panty-removal... but its close.

Ill be at Red Rock providing I dont have to work.

#23 ·
TTT

Hiya! The name is Matt and I'm down in Colorado Springs with a few others. Just bought an 07 FSXT in Urban Gray Metallic last month with 2 miles on it. Not too many mods right now: UGM Splash Guards, Yaki Ski/Board Rack, Snorkus Removal, TXS 4" DP, and WBR CBE. I'm looking for deals on the STi TMIC and a VF39/43 as we speak. I was looking at suspension but I hit the mountains hard when the snow starts falling and I'd like my ground clearance.

Anywho, if anyone has any recommendations for a tuner, please shoot 'em my way. Also, if you would be interested in seeing the STi TMIC and VF39/43 swap (not sure why) just let me know and I'll pm you when it's going down.

Thanks,
Matt

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.