Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5XT 5MT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally a northern California car used by a travel agent for business, traded in at 59K to a dealership in Idaho. I bought it from the dealership in 2016 (second owner), drove it back to CO, and it's been collecting dust and cobwebs in my garage ever since. I had plans to get it up to 400HP like my 2004 AW FXT that this replaced, but simply haven't found the time.

Car is essentially stock. The only "mods" are a V3 AP to read codes, 5x100 STi BBS, and 04-05 tails (stock wheels and tails included in price). Paint is in great shape, body has a couple dings that PDR would easily fix, interior has one blemish on the passenger door card (see photos), no rust at all.

Runs great, drives great (has minor CEL for secondary air pump, I can clear it), looks great. Body is 9/10, interior is 9/10. If I had more time and fewer projects, I'd keep it. I just feel guilty storing it.

Car is located in northeast Colorado.

Without the BBSes and AP, I'd let it go for $19.9K.

If interested, I have a lot of parts (that I bought to put on it) that I'd be willing to include at an additional price, such as:
  • JDM V7 scoop WRB (used)
  • JDM STi titanium strut tower bar (used)
  • STi VF43 (used 25K miles)
  • STi TMIC (used)
  • STI CBE (used)
  • COBB 3” DP w/ cat (new in box)
  • Perrin intake black (new)
  • TGV deletes (new)
  • Phenolic spacers (new)
  • Air pump block-off plates (new)
  • K&N drop-in filter (new in box)
  • 04-05 shift knob (new in box)
  • Hatch with spoiler (used sedona red)
  • Roof racks (used)
  • 04-05 grey hatch garnish (used)
  • 04-05 grey C-pillar garnishes (used)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow. Looks amazing. I'm in Denver, but won't be looking seriously until after winter. My lease is up next year. If you still have it and you don't want to deal with it anymore in the spring, email me. [email protected]

·
Registered
2013 3 Liter Whipple E85 built 6r80 Mustang GT
22 Posts
Price drop. $18K.
Is that with the mods? Do you have any shots of the car from underneath? How much rust? Do you still have the oem steering wheel column trim? Can I get pics of all of the add ons that you have sitting as well? Feel free to message me for a number to text.

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5XT 5MT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that with the mods? Do you have any shots of the car from underneath? How much rust? Do you still have the oem steering wheel column trim? Can I get pics of all of the add ons that you have sitting as well? Feel free to message me for a number to text.
That's without the extras, but if you're interested in a package deal, I'm sure we can figure something out. Yes, I can get pics this weekend of whatever you'd like, there's zero rust on the car. As far as I know, the steering column is OEM. It has a boost gauge that was offered as an accessory by the dealership. I'll shoot you a message with my number.

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5XT 5MT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@hu1k I'm interested. Do you have pictures of the bottom of car. Front and rear subframes. Jacking/lifting points? Shock towers?
Oops, just saw this. Yes, I can get whatever pics you want. Message me your number or email address (however you'd like to receive them).

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,607 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5XT 5MT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, Bobby. The car is still available. I sent Fuzzy a PM last week and haven't heard back. I try to check the site every couple of days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.