Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5MT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good condition, rare MANUAL 2006 Subaru Forester XT with 165k miles. Well maintained and in excellent mechanical condition. Airbag light on due to WRX seat swap. Minor exterior dings and scratches. Platform ready for your build, begging for a 6MT swap! See pictures for mod list. Daily driven and babied, garage kept. Oil changed every 3000 with Rotella T6. Clutch, timing belt, water pump, etc done at 105k. New brakes, new clutch cylinders, new tires. Title and passed emissions test in hand. OEM downpipe and rear privacy cover included, spare key, etc.

$8000 obo

IMG_0442.jpg IMG_0447.jpg IMG_0449.jpg IMG_0439.jpg IMG_0456.jpg IMG_0454.jpg IMG_0453.jpg IMG_0452.jpg IMG_0463.jpg image.png

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5MT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course you should know that if your airbag light is on then the safety systems will detect a fault and may not work?
That is certainly a possibility and is why I disclosed it. I believe the issue is with the occupancy sensor, which was traded with the seats and I did not realize it. I've driven like this for about 5 years. Didn't want to throw parts at it to figure it out or delay selling the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.