Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Forester
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Quick update - our brackets are lined up for production, and, depending on our supplier's workload, should be done in about two weeks. Once they're in our hands, please allow 1-2 days for order processing and shipping. Shipments will be made on a first come, first serve basis, i.e. in the order of the participant list in the first post of this thread. Thanks, all! :smile:

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Forester
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
@Forester Developers

Is it to late, I would like to put in an order for two.
I hope it's not too late. I would like one, too.
I am looking for one as well. Hope I am not too late for this. Just picked up a 2016 xt premium
I will keep you guys on a short list in case any of the original group buyers back out before the brackets are ready. Even if no spots open up, we will also have the kits available again at the regular price ($25 plus shipping for the tumbled/unfinished version and $40 plus shipping for the hand-brushed brackets) as soon as this order arrives from our supplier.

·
Premium Member
2015 Forester XT Touring
1,421 Posts
Awesome! Paid my invoice when it came in. Excited to get it and start trying some things...........

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Forester
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Sorry for the lack of updates! It appears that our order was pushed back by our supplier. It sucks, but is not unusual in this situation. The outfit that makes them for us is in the business of manufacturing precision parts for firearms makers like Smith & Wesson, amongst others... so compared to their bread-and-butter clients we're pretty small potatoes. :wink: When they get a larger (or rush) order, it will almost always take precedence over a small production run like ours. Will check in again with them today and update. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Edit: they're in the process of tumbling our batch and the new ETA is early next week!

·
Premium Member
2015 Forester XT Touring
1,421 Posts
How are we looking on delivery? I'm all paid, and waiting on delivery.

·
Registered
2016 2.5i Touring CVT
42 Posts
Any update? My plate already arrived and its a requirement on my state to install it. Tnx

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Forester
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Sorry for the lack of updates, guys... This week my day job collided with the group buy timing in a big way. At any rate, the group buy batch of brackets is here, I've cleaned them up and they will be packaged and shipped over the next couple of days. :smile: Thanks for bearing with me, your patience is greatly appreciated!

unkn0wn, I will ship yours out today since you need it rather quickly.

·
Premium Member
2015 Forester XT Touring
1,421 Posts
Got my brackets the other day. Great quality, including the hardware! Thanks a bunch!

41 - 60 of 66 Posts