Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a new windshield put in yesterday, and when I got home from work, the A pillar trim panel fell off.

As it turns out, the guy who put in the windshield broke two of the three clips.

Can anyone confirm that this clip in the attached photo is part# #909100027?

Has anyone had any luck finding them in an auto-parts store, or have you had to go to the Subaru parts desk?

Thanks in advance.
-Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
06 Forester
389 Posts
Hi Kevin!

I can't confirm the part number but i did replace mine a few days ago. I called up the dealer and described to them the clip and the location. they said that they have a bunch in stock so i picked 3 up on my way home.

the dealer should be able to help you identify the clip and show you the location on their computer when you get there for confirmation.

>>>>>>>>

i checked the part number with 1stsubaru parts and i think your spot on with it.

link with illustration: https://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=215243&chapter=&Sectionids=0,51890&groupid=2706&subgroupid=4422&componentid=2291&make=32&model=Forester&year=2007&graphicID=7602395&callout=2&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

it's the part numbered 2.

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,890 Posts
Yes, 909100027 it is! And yes, you can count on breaking these whenever you remove the a-pillar. Subaru-unique, I'm sure. You wouldn't find these in an auto parts store.

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,890 Posts
I found a place to buy them..... subarupartsforyou.com
I see that this is your first post, so welcome! Head over to the New Member Introductions Forum and tell us about yourself and your Forester.

The sites on the Web that sell genuine Subaru parts are dealers, just doing their on-line business under a screen name!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts