Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant find the thread /info on here but there was some inbfo (possibly a few years back) about a climate control mod for the SF5 import cars to allow a cooler air-con??

any clues as to where it is and what needs modded??

thanks, alyn

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
probably needs regassing if its not cold enough to free ya monkeys off! mines just been redone and on 18 I need to put a jumper on after a few minutes. Bbbbbrrrrilliant! If you find this mod though and it does make it even colder I'm interested alyn.

·
Yorkshireman, not a DUDE!
2011 Mitsi RA Sportback SST
2,966 Posts
no its not the gas issue........sure maybe Brian or one of the other "older" guys will remember hopefully
Cheeky b****r :biggrin:

Sorry , this " Senior Citizen and upright pillar of the community " !!! doesn't remember it at all.

Good hunting Alyn.

Cheers

Brian

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
Are you talking about the kit to add a fan behind the dash where the sensor is so that the auto controls work properly? I believe there was (or is) a writeup on scoobymods about it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheeky b****r :biggrin:

Sorry , this " Senior Citizen and upright pillar of the community " !!! doesn't remember it at all.

Good hunting Alyn.

Cheers

Brian
should have clarified it was to do with "length of service" rather than age..........LOL

dont recall mention of an extra fan mod (unless i'm even more senile than i thought), was to do with the either moving or modding the temp sensor so it allowed a cooler temp to be achieved??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts