Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sport cvt
154 Posts
Somebody has a Vizsla? My neighbor, fairly hard coreish jeeper suggested Cleghorn as a suitable drive for Subarus. Some day. Likely go with a group of some sort. My wife is not fond of flying. We got some air one time bouncing around in my late truck down in and around the roads in Cajon near the big rocks and tracks. She's not ready for that with a new one yet.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT CVT
284 Posts
I got all excited when I thought this was in the Cleghorn lakes wilderness north of j-tree.

I definitely prefer desert roads to mountain/fire roads in the subie. Typically less ground clearance is needed... but then again it is easy to get sucked into driving too fast in the open desert.

Never been on a mtn_roo trip although I do stalk the OC chapter on the ‘gram. I gotta get my **** together in ‘19 and make that happen.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
2,737 Posts
I got all excited when I thought this was in the Cleghorn lakes wilderness north of j-tree.

I definitely prefer desert roads to mountain/fire roads in the subie. Typically less ground clearance is needed... but then again it is easy to get sucked into driving too fast in the open desert.

Never been on a mtn_roo trip although I do stalk the OC chapter on the ‘gram. I gotta get my **** together in ‘19 and make that happen.
Me too - except I'm stalking the Riverside/Coachella Valley Mtn Roo group...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts