Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody,

We have some Swift Stabilizers that we used on our 2007STI. These will work for the MY04-08 Foresters and will not work on other Forester chassis models.

They were originally designed for the STI but we have found them to work well on the Foresters and we were the ones that designed them for Swift here in the states

We have ONE new set in stock as well. PM for Pricing on those as we are selling them at a ridiculously low price. They are regularly priced at around 600 for the set and we are doing a really good deal on them. Please PM us your zip code if interested. We have sold these to Forester owners before and those that have them love them with the Springs. If you purchase the bars with a set of springs for the MY04-08 chassis cars, we will do a discount on the springs as well. :) First come first serve and only ONE set available.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,531 Posts
Ah these work on the same concept as Subaru's new flexible strut bars.. lateral rigidity when you need it, not when you don't. Interesting. Got any pics?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah these work on the same concept as Subaru's new flexible strut bars.. lateral rigidity when you need it, not when you don't. Interesting. Got any pics?
These are not strut tower bars. Stabilizers are what Swift call their swaybars or anti-roll bars.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much stiffer are the front and rear compared to stock 21/19 f/r STI bars? Will they come with the bushings?
The front is 22% stiffer and the rear is 22% stiffer than the rear bar that was used on the 2004STI, which I believe was a 21mm. Subaru changed the bar every year from 2004 to 2007 for the production of the STIs.

Yes, they do come with bushings. The bushings are designed to have specific levels of stiffness as to help it achieve the proper amount of rate that we were aiming for.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know. But Subaru is using the same concept on their new strut bars. You guys have different execution though.
What Swift does to achieve the rate they are looking for is to change the bend locations and the amount of bends instead of just making a bar bigger and bigger.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
none none
9,011 Posts
hmm that front one looks like it has more of an angle to the end blades which looks like it might clear the bolt heads on the kartboy endlinks better when lowered than with the stock bar.

About how much would shipping run to the east coast (either a business address in brooklyn, ny or to NJ). I'm pretty interested. Any chance you would split the front and rear bar? (I'm mostly interested in the front).

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm that front one looks like it has more of an angle to the end blades which looks like it might clear the bolt heads on the kartboy endlinks better when lowered than with the stock bar.

About how much would shipping run to the east coast (either a business address in brooklyn, ny or to NJ). I'm pretty interested. Any chance you would split the front and rear bar? (I'm mostly interested in the front).
I am not sure how the bolt heads are on the Kartboys as we have never had any issues running the stock endlinks.

What is the shipping zip code that you would want the bars to be shipped to? As far as splitting the bars, I will not split the bars because it really does go as a set front and rear. The setups up the car to be much more balanced overall. I am guessing you have a rear bar already which is why you just want the front. If you know someone that wants the rear, then I would be willing to split the set up.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The used set is pending right now.

NEW set is still available. If someone pairs this with a set of Swift Forester Springs for the MY04-08 cars, we will do a special discount on the springs as well!

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
2004 FXT MT
350 Posts
please quote me a set of stabilizers with the sway bars to zip 00757 in Puerto Rico. will I have any rubbing issues with the back sway if I have a 3" exhaust?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
please quote me a set of stabilizers with the sway bars to zip 00757 in Puerto Rico. will I have any rubbing issues with the back sway if I have a 3" exhaust?
We cannot guarantee any fitment issues with the exhaust systems. We have tested them with a 3inch exhaust but we know that not all are the same. So there really is no way for us to really know if it will clear your particular 3inch exhaust or not. I would imagine that if it is very similar to the stock setup, then there should not be a problem. The only parts that are really different are the bends going to the endlinks.

I will PM you with a quote.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last Set still available. We will be doing it at a really clearance price. Regular price is 595 on the set. PM for our clearance price.

Thanks,
Gary

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.